Why FunSuper Video Brochures?
- Self contained, video delivery system
- Uniquely portable and self powered
- High quality video display
- Large range of screen sizes
- Printed with your bespoke artwork
- Printed 4 colour and laminated
- Card and hard cover versions available
- Rechargeable battery
- Customized loading screen
- Built to meet your requirements
What are video brochures used for?
Standard video brochures are widely used for a variety of promotional marketing communications, typically when trying to impress a high-value prospect or customer. These include:
- Trade show collateral
- Press packs
- Sales force leave behinds
- Internal communications
- User guides
- Product Packaging
- Retail FSDUs
The run time of the standard 256MB memory card is approximately 12-15 minutes; however, this can be expanded to 8GB offering 2-3 hours run-time.
We also supply hard-backed video books and coffee table album style overs – these are used for heavyweight marketing communications such as brand guidelines, corporate accounts, investor relations and board-level marketing. These hard back editions are at the luxury end of the spectrum where a variety of specialist print effects are often used: emboss, deboss, hot-foiling and spot UV varnish to enhance the look and feel of the piece.
How to Place an Order?
- Choose your color scheme, screen size, quantity, and more…
- Easy to download templates and How-to instructions make it easy…
- In < 72hrs., print and apply your decals, upload your video(s), and viola…
- If you’ve got 3-4 weeks, FunSuper delivers Video Brochures from scratch…