Why FunSuper Video Brochures?
- Self contained, video delivery system
- Uniquely portable and self powered
- High quality video display
- Large range of screen sizes
- Printed with your bespoke artwork
- Printed 4 colour and laminated
- Card and hard cover versions available
- Rechargeable battery
- Customized loading screen
- Built to meet your requirements
What are video brochures used for?
Standard video brochures are widely used for a variety of promotional marketing communications, typically when trying to impress a high-value prospect or customer. These include:
- Trade show collateral
- Press packs
- Sales force leave behinds
- Internal communications
- User guides
- Product Packaging
- Retail FSDUs
The run time of the standard 256MB memory card is approximately 12-15 minutes; however, this can be expanded to 8GB offering 2-3 hours run-time.
We also supply hard-backed video books and coffee table album style overs – these are used for heavyweight marketing communications such as brand guidelines, corporate accounts, investor relations and board-level marketing. These hard back editions are at the luxury end of the spectrum where a variety of specialist print effects are often used: emboss, deboss, hot-foiling and spot UV varnish to enhance the look and feel of the piece.
In order to ensure a high quality video brochure is delivered it is important to check artwork conforms to the following design requirements:
- Each carrier option is provided with a design template. This should be set-up as a layered file (5th colour) in your design program
- Ideally we would like to receive artwork as a high resolution print-ready .PDF with the design template switched off. We also accept .EPS, InDesign, illustrator and quark files with imbedded images and linked fonts
- Please ensure all images are a minimum of 300dpi
- Prior to outputting your .PDF please check that all RGB and special colours (not charged as extra) are converted to four colour process
- It is essential that a minimum bleed of 3mm is added to all template trim lines
- Don’t place important text or images within 3mm or trim or crease lines
- Button placement – ensure buttons are not placed within 1.5cm of the page extent, screen or other buttons
- Opening image. As the video loads a .jpeg can be shown to avoid a few seconds of white screen. This should be provided at the same resolution and aspect ratio as the screen requirement
- Upload artwork using our complimentary digital courier – Upload Artwork
- If you would like to take advantage of our free recycle and returns programme, please inset the following text on your carrier:
- FREEPOST - FUNSUPER
- 3F Building B, Xianshun Industrial Area
Xixiang Town, Bao'an District
How to Place an Order?
- Choose your color scheme, screen size, quantity, and more…
- Easy to download templates and How-to instructions make it easy…
- In < 72hrs., print and apply your decals, upload your video(s), and viola…
- If you’ve got 3-4 weeks, FunSuper delivers Video Brochures from scratch…