FunSuper® is the brand name owned by Fun Technology Ltd given to our range of video marketing solutions, these include video brochures, video folders, video signage and point of sale video displays. Over time we anticipate our devices will become more sophisticated utilizing WiFi technology to update the screens in real-time accompanied by basic messaging technology.
Our standard range of video brochures are delivered in a variety of bespoke and standard printed packaging styles, with screen options of 2.4, 2.8, 3.5, 4.3, 5.0, 7.0 and 10.1”. The most popular screen sizes are the 4.3 and 7.0”. All 4.3″ LCD screens and above are now available with an HD option.
How it works?
1) A pricing matrix covering all the standard print and screen options is available upon request in both £ GBP and $ USD. Optional extras include:
- USB cable for recharging your device
- Additional memory, 128MB (standard) – 32GB
- Control buttons / touch screen controls
2) We provide a variety design templates and technical specifications for preparing artwork and video files. You can then upload your art and video files via our web portal.
3) Once we have received your art files we will prepare a .PDF proof of the printed brochure, compress and represent your video files for approval as a mock-up as a minimum.
4) From this point it takes approximately two weeks to manufacture and deliver your video cards to a destination of your choice via DHL, our specialist freight partner.
Standard video brochures are widely used for a variety of promotional marketing communications, typically when trying to impress a high-value prospect or customer. These include:
- Trade show collateral
- Press packs
- Sales force leave behinds
- Internal communications
- User guides
- Product Packaging
- Retail FSDUs
Ready to find out more?
Lift your communication to a higher level with our customized Video Brochures, Video Books, Video Mailers, Video Business Cards and Video Boxes! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Drop us a line today for a free quote!